PocketText is a simple text file viewer and editor.
- Add text files via iTunes (please see below for steps to add files)
- Support text files with extension .txt
- Support file extensions other than .txt by turning off the filter
- Categorize text files with folders and subfolders
- Select from 7 different folder colors for better categorizing
- Quickly find the text file with file & folder name filtering
- Create new text file inside the application
- View and edit your text files (just tap on where you want to edit)
- Option to set Font for viewing text file (from all available fonts)
- Option to turn on/off wordwrap
- Support auto rotate and landscape mode (configurable)
- Automatic text files detection when add/remove files via iTunes
- Rename a text file
- View general info of the text file (e.g. Time Created, Time Modified)
- Unlimited subfolder depth
- Rename a folder
- File and folder name filtering for each folder
You can add files via iTunes by...
1. Install iTunes
2. Open iTunes
3. Select your device
4. Select Apps from the menu list
5. Scroll down to File Sharing section
6. Select PocketText under the Apps
7. Add your files by clicking on the Add... button
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PocketText Text Editor is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
PocketText Text Editor (version 1.0.70) has a file size of 314.57 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.